You are welcome to ThemesFlag Blog!
ThemesFlag is made to tell and Encourage everybody using the services of WordPress.
Our goal is to make this blog a useful resource for users using WordPress by posting helpful, informative and inspiring content. We have covered several different topics such as tutorials, themes collection, news and updates, SEO training etc.
We are looking at some more useful for our visitors, so we decided to start guest post service submissions!
Our Guest Post Service Blogging Guidelines
If you choose to get highlighted on ThemesFlag blog, you should understand and stick to the following rules completely.
Type of Articles:
1. Articles Format: We accept posts like article, review, tutorial, comparison, how to tutorial, and tips and tricks etc.
2. Topic: It has to be relevant to WordPress and valuable to a minimum of one category of Wp users. Your topic or subject can be about design, security, site performance, Search engine optimization(SEO tips) or whatever that guide the individuals working with WordPress.
Quality of Content:
1. Content has to be helpful: The content material must be ready to bring benefit to the people’s understanding.
2. High-quality: The content should be perfectly reviewed, created good sentence structure and no grammar mistakes, and totally plagiarism tested.
3. Exclusive and unique articles: The content must be unique and certainly not posted at any place on the web.
4. Link to relevant sources: Mention or give the link back to appropriate and trustworthy sources as well as outbound links and use internal links. Each kind of links is mandatory.
5. Content length: The content should consist of a minimum of 1000 words.
6. Include media: Add sufficient material of media like images and infographics etc. Give Suitable titles, subheadings, details and principal points when possible. All the media provided should be 100% original.
What Type of Content do We reject?
We do not accept any post that does not meet the recommendations described above or violates our guidelines.
Furthermore, take a look at some situations your post becomes rejected:
- Promoting something or Link building: Any post that is planned for the purpose of link building will be refused immediately.
- Advertising: Any post that is designed ONLY for advertising reason will be refused. One-sided and affiliate structured posts will also be rejected.
Articles Review and Moderation
Any article from the writer will be moderated keeping in mind the guidelines before posting it.
We can modify your material regarding slight changes
It’s our right to publish or refuse your posted content.
How to submit?
If you meet all the above pointed out rules, you should contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you immediately and inform you.
Email should contain the following details
- Your Name (Required)
- Your website URL (Optional)
- One or more article topic/title. Please do not send the full article.
- Target Audience
We will get back to you immediately if we could accept your article.